Cold Sore Laser Treatment In Houston, TX
Effects of Cold Sores
Even if these appear to be small in size, cold sores are fluid-filled blisters that can be painful and irritating. You may also have cold sore scars once the blisters heal. Before the sores start appearing on the skin, they show various warning signs, and a person who frequently gets the sores can easily identify the symptoms. The following signs may be apparent:
- Pain or itching around the lips and mouth
- Sore throat
- Swollen glands around the neck
It is to be remembered that if you are affected once with the herpes virus, it remains in the body and will keep appearing time and again. Unfortunately, this means you will need to learn how to live with the virus. However, treatment can reduce the number of cold sores and their effects.
Treatment Of Cold Sores In Houston
When fever blisters pop, sores may open and leak the fluid. After a day or two, a crust appears, which disappears within two weeks once healed. However, many people feel conscious of their looks with sores and may think of getting rid of them as soon as possible. Over the counter medicines are available to help ease pain; however, the medicines may act very slowly. For quick action and effective results, cold sore laser treatment is a valid choice. The experts at Pearl Shine Dental in Houston, Tx treat cold sores tactfully to the extent that you may not be able to identify the affected area after the treatment.
You may feel a tingling sensation, along with pain, before sores start to appear. It is best to book an appointment with us for laser treatment as soon as you feel the warning signs of sores so that the outbreak can be stopped. However, even if sores have grown fully, you do not need to worry as we can still treat the blisters effectively. Our laser treatment will give you instant relief and help to heal the blisters quickly.
Benefits of Laser Treatment
A person would normally get sores on the same spots every time. You may opt for various injections for treating cold sores, but those are less effective. With multiple laser treatments, it is quite likely that the sores would stop appearing on the same spots.
Some of the other benefits that our cold sore laser treatment in Houston, Tx, provides are as follows:
- Latest and affordable treatment
- Destroys the virus
- Relieves immediately from the pain and irritation
- Helps to heal sores faster
- Quick and easy treatment without the use of anesthesia
- Sores reoccur with less intensity
If you wish to book an appointment for cold sore laser treatment in Houston TX 77070, call 281-477-7200.
Cold Sore Laser Treatment FAQs
Does The Laser Work On Cold Sores?
Can You Permanently Cure Cold Sores?
How Can I Quickly Cure A Cold Sore?
How Much Does Cold Sore Laser Treatment Cost?
Can You Get Rid Of A Cold Sore Overnight?
What Vitamin Deficiency Causes Cold Sores?
Schedule A Consultation
At Pearl Shine Dental, we can replace your teeth with this convenient and innovative procedure.
To discuss the many benefits or to get started, call 281-477-7200 and schedule an examination and consultation with our Houston, TX dental office.
Request An Appointment
About Our Business
- Pearl Shine Dental was established in 2004
- Better Business Bureau (Accredited with A Rating). View BBB Business Review
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Houston
- We serve patients from the following cities: Houston, North West Houston, Cypress, Spring, and Katy
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details